Personal Banker Supervisor : Westgate Office and Loan Center
Personal Banker Supervisor
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
As a Personal Banker Supervisor, you are part of a team whose primary focus is to provide exceptional customer service. You will engage in thoughtful interactions to build and grow customer relationships by suggesting banking products and services (e.g. checking, savings, credit cards, loans, digital banking) to meet their needs. You will complete a four month training program in which you will learn how to make recommendations while utilizing a consultative sales approach. You also will learn how to open and close branches and use sound decision making when addressing customer questions and concerns.
• High school diploma/GED required
• College degree required, or a minimum of one year demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service in financial services or retail industry.
• Leadership demeanor is required.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
• Ability to travel as needed to training.
• Candidates being considered will be subject to additional background checks as required by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to building customer relationships by offering customers additional products and services at account opening and all service interactions in the branch. This will be achieved by effectively utilizing the customer conversations and through lobby engagement while always maintaining the highest level of professional, integrity, and ethics.
• Contribute to the growth and retention of deposit and loan customers. Initiate new customer relationships, through outbound calling efforts.
• Demonstrate sound decision making skills as it relates to risk, profitability, operational integrity, and customer service with every decision.
• Perform teller functions based upon the needs of the branch. Maintain an acceptable balancing record while processing transactions in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Adhere to all established branch operational processes and procedures.Schedule Information
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Print your own copy of our 2021 Event Calendar here!