Math Learning Center Director
Who We Are:
Across North America and all over the world, Mathnasium Learning Centers are committed to teaching children math so that they understand it, master it, and love it.
Our world-class curriculum is built upon the Mathnasium Method™— the result of decades of hands-on instruction and development — and has changed the lives of children since 2002.
Why Work with Us:
At Mathnasium of Rocky River, we’re passionate about both our students and our employees!
We set ourselves apart by providing Center Directors with:
- A rewarding leadership opportunity to transform the lives of PreK-12th grade students
- A fun, supportive, and encouraging work culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- Continuous training on education, sales, and management best practices
- All necessary curriculum and instructional tools
- Manage and oversee all aspects of day-to-day operations in the center
- Screen, hire, train, and schedule employees to effectively provide individualized instruction in a group setting via in-center, online, and/or hybrid delivery using the Mathnasium Method
- Lead and motivate team members by developing them professionally and personally
- Market the Mathnasium program by building school and community relationships
- Conduct sales by promptly responding to leads and successfully enrolling students
- Administer student assessments, identify learning gaps, and develop customized learning plans
- Provide exceptional customer service by building relationships with families and communicating student progress
- Monitor and grow overall center performance metrics, including profitability and student success
- Become proficient with digital educational materials and processes
- Support the maintenance of a safe and professional learning environment
- Passion for math and working with students
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to cultivate teamwork and balance various leadership responsibilities
- Eagerness to learn and be trained
- Exceptional math competency through at least Algebra I
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in education, math, or related field
- Previous management or leadership experience preferred
- Previous customer relationships & sales experience preferred
Print your own copy of our 2022 Event Calendar here!