Kitchen Sales Specialist
Kitchen Tune-Up Cleveland West is seeking a Kitchen Sales Specialist to join our team offering kitchen remodeling and cabinetry updates in Cleveland West communities. We offer our clients many different services from cabinet restoration, painting, redooring, refacing and new custom cabinets.Are you a rockstar salesperson in the construction industry? Are you a closer? Does uncapped commission interest you? Are you a leader? Do you have goals to grow within a company? Are you a big idea and big picture kind of person?
Are you someone that would like to sell in the construction industry but don't have the experience? We are willing to train the right candidates!
Ideal candidates strongly believe in the company culture that our clients always come first. The person hired will be extremely coachable, have drive and empathy, have courage to try new things, be a consistent learner, and have a willingness to train and adapt.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a local business backed by a national franchise system with over 32 years as a leader in the kitchen remodeling industry.
Our mission is to build trust with every customer and to communicate with excellence in everything we do!
Perks of working with us
- Mileage reimbursement and fuel provided for all business appointments
- Use of a company cell phone
- Uncapped commission
- Ability to work from home often
- Unlimited growth within the company
Skills and Requirements:
- Manage lead flow.
- Able to hit monthly sales goals.
- Maintain frequent communication with customers and prompt follow-up with leads.
- Some Saturday appointments
- Stay organized and ability to quote products correctly
- Conduct the Kitchen Tune-Up virtual and in-home sales process (training is provided).
- Confident to ask for the order, persistent in sales follow-up, strong desire to win and succeed.
- Track and maintain notes in a CRM database.
- Coordinate marketing through different channels including online, Facebook, direct mail, print publications, professional referrals, and Home Shows or other in-person events.
- Represent the brand and position yourself as the industry professional in the area.
- Communicate regularly with the franchise owner or regional manager and follow instructions and advice given.
- Ability to take basic measurements and draw readable diagrams.
- Follow a proven sales process
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- High attention to detail.
- Computer and smartphone proficient.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to communicate with technicians about the projects.
- Able to create a detailed proposal of the job.
- Highly motivated, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Social media savvy: knowledge on maintaining a Facebook business page and responding to Facebook messages in a timely manner.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor suitable to working in our client’s homes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation: $40,000- $80,000 plus
- Steady work and rapid growth in the Cleveland West market.
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our clients remodeling dreams a reality.
Kitchen Tune-Up is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Print your own copy of our 2021 Event Calendar here!