Golf Outing 2020
PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS HERE! Select "Register" for ticket bundle options!
"Hit the links" with the Rocky River Chamber for the 30th anniversary of our annual Golf Outing on Monday, August 24, 2020. The outing, which traditionally hosts breakfast, lunch, and a 19th Hole Reception - will go on with a twist this year! The one thing that will remain a part of the day - a lot of laughs!
Enjoy a day on the greens with the Rocky River Chamber of Commerce, which is focused on making this event the safest possible for all participants and volunteers. The Chamber is working closely with the staff of Avon Oaks Country Club to be sure we are following all guidelines from the Ohio Department of Health, as our members and participants' health and well-being is a top priority.
Registration opens at 7:30 AM at two  Registration locations, to help keep Golfers at a safe social distance. Registration is sponsored by Bigmouth Donuts. Masks must be worn when registering.
Breakfast will be packaged and available to pick-up + go, as golfers make their way to their assigned starting holes. Breakfast provided by Panera and Bigmouth Donuts.
Golfers will wait at holes until the Avon Oaks team will signal the "shotgun start" with the sounding of a horn.
Lunch will be catered by the Club and available for Golfers at their leisure, at the turn.
Our 19th Hole Party will be canceled this year in order to remain at a safe distance from one-another. Instead, each Golfer will receive a gift card to a member restaurant so they may enjoy dinner and drinks on their own. Golfers are welcome to use gift cards for to-go orders.
The 19th Hole Party is sponsored by Howard Hanna - Weist Team and Odell Construction.
Additional safety precautions include:
- The Chamber asks any golfer or volunteer to stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Golfers and volunteers are required to practice social distancing.
- Congregating before or after rounds is not permitted.
- Masks are MANDATORY when golfers interact with Chamber volunteers or Avon Oaks staff members, or other golfers – this includes registration, golf cart pick-up, and in the restrooms, clubhouse, etc.
- Golfers that can maintain at least 6 feet of distance from any person from another household while on the golf course are permitted to remove masks
- Golfers are required to sanitize their hands before touching anything that is a shared touch-point
Our raffle will go on! And, it's bigger and better than ever!
In honor of our 30th anniversary of the outing, the Golf Committee has collected 30 amazing prizes, all valued over $100. Our grand prize is a $500 VISA Gift Card, plus dozens of other amazing prizes donated by our members.
Can't make it, but still want to be part of the fun?! Purchase your lucky raffle tickets here!
Winners will be drawn LIVE on Facebook on Monday, August 24, 2020.
Winners do not need to be present to win, unlimited chances are available!
Registration is now closed, as the Golf Outing is SOLD OUT!
If you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact the Chamber Office at 440.331.1140.
Print your own copy of our 2020 Event Calendar here!