Joining the Rocky River Chamber of Commerce is a smart business decision and, not only an investment in your business’ future, but also in your community. Below you will find membership benefits clearly outlined, along with ways to get the most out of your membership.
Credibility in the Business Community
- Members receive a Membership Plaque to display at your business
- Members are listed in our online Membership Directory
- Members have the ability to use the Chamber logo on your website. [Restrictions apply – click here to learn more]
- Members are encouraged to provide a discount or incentive available only to Chamber members. Click here to view a current list of “M2M Benefits.”
Marketing / Advertising Opportunities
The Rocky River Chamber of Commerce offers exclusive marketing and advertising opportunities that are targeted and affordable. Below are some options to help increase visibility for your business. Contact the office for additional information, including fees and availability.
- Increase your online presence and business exposure by advertising on our website. Your listing can include contact information, a direct link to your business website and photos.
- Display business cards at the Chamber office.
- Submit events to “Member Events Calendar” to help increase awareness on events your business is hosting.
- Connect to fellow members through a mailing or emailing to introduce yourself to the Chamber or target your business direct mailings to a specific group of professionals. Simply request a list of membership from the Chamber office.
- Utilize the Chamber’s monthly newsletter, RiverBiz, to raise awareness one of many ways:
- Place an ad in RiverBiz, monthly and annual rates available
- Submit article ideas to the monthly eNewsletter
- Use the Chamber’s weekly e-blasts, Quick RiverBiz, to connect by placing an ad in an e-blast, rates available for single or multiple placements
- Get Social with the Chamber! Post information on the Chamber’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn pages
Networking / Community Engagement
When you join our Chamber, you open the door to many networking opportunities with local member businesses leaders and influencers. Join a committee, write an article, or host a Brewing Business before or after hours. All these activities bring you closer to your potential clients, and we can help make it happen.
Check out our calendar of events, and join us!
The Chamber offers a wide variety of events which offer opportunities for your business to sponsor. Sponsorship of these events raise awareness of your business within the community while supporting the Chamber’s endeavors.
- Business Expo
- Monthly Chamber Luncheons
- Golf Outing
- Taste of River
- Christmas Party
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Chamber office.
Referrals from the Chamber
The Chamber receives inquires for referrals on businesses or services in the Rocky River area. As a member in good standing, your business will be included in these inquiries.
Upon request, members receive a ribbon cutting hosted by Chamber Board and promoted on our social media outlets. Ribbon cuttings are available to businesses that expand, relocate, or come under new ownership.
Free Job Postings on our Website
Free Event Postings on our Website
Access to Savings for your Business
The Rocky River Chamber of Commerce is a proud member of Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), the largest independent chamber association in the United States. As a member of the Chamber, you will reap benefits offered to all NOACC members, including health, life and disability insurance, group energy rates, workers comp group rating program, office supplies, MCO, freight/shipping services and more.
- Click here to view benefits offered and contact the Chamber office for more information.
- Access to Health Care savings as a business of two or more employees! Contact a Chamber member who can help:
- Alpha Group :: Brian Spear at 440.835.8860, ext. 414
- Zito Insurance :: Michele Hanzak at 440-299-5229
Chamber Saver Program :: a full range of health insurance plans for small businesses with costs savings, usually reserved for larger companies. Learn more about the premium savings of up to 1.4% on groups from 2-50 employees. Plus, groups of 51-200 may be eligible for a 1% premium savings. To learn more, or for a free quote - click here or call 844.MED-OHIO!
SOCA Benefit Plan (MEWA) :: a health program that can lead to more rate stability and offer potential savings, serving as a smart solution for members with 50 or fewer employees. a potential savings! To learn more, or for a free quote - click here or call 844.MED-OHIO!
As the largest Chamber on the westside of Cleveland, the Rocky River Chamber is the product of our membership. Not only large, but also engaged and flourishing - our members make the difference! Help us continue to grow!
When you recruit a new member to join the Rocky River Chamber of Commerce, you will receive a $20 gift card for Burntwood Tavern! *
Simply ask the new member to include your name on their new member’s application where it reads: “Who encouraged you to join the Rocky River Chamber of Commerce?”
*One reward per person annually; certificate valid at Rocky River location only.
Thank you for participating in this partnership and supporting our members: